5.13.2007

disappointed

One of the sperm banks we're interested in using has been in the middle of changing locations and hasn't updated their website in several months because of the upheaval. We check all the time to see if they have gotten their shit together and they never have...until today. I was SO EXCITED to see that they had updated their donor list. Until I actually looked at the donor list.

white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy
white guy

black guy
chinese guy
korean guy
chinese guy

Not even one hispanic guy. or even a middle eastern guy. Fucking fuck. I mean, I don't need this baby to be my biological baby, but I would like to look somewhat related to the child. Jen is a pretty pale woman. Pale + pale = pale and I ain't pale. nor am I black or chinese. We're going to be a family, I don't want to look like the fucking nanny. Is one brown person so much to ask for?

No comments: